Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's in the vault

I’m a vault.  Information comes in and it doesn’t come out, unless of course the in-putter of the information gives me permission to release the said information.  I think I need to convert the info to micro fisch form (or some other small version), I am on the verge of exploding from TMI!  

Okay, I am confused about what is going on in my life.  In the past 10 days I have seen Dork a whopping 20 hours (& that was in a row!).  He was gone the first 7 days with only one phone call to me.  Now it has been another 3 days gone and he hasn’t called me at all.  He did call his mom and she then called me.  I just wish he would make up his mind as to what he wants to do.  I am just biding my time, waiting.  If I were to be the one the end the relationship then he would make my life a living hell and would never let me forget it and would blame everything on me.  I’ve been there with him & it’s not fun.

Ok, more later.  I ‘ve got to eat and I have appointments coming in this afternoon.  Beside, I think Jenn is the only one that reads anyway and she already knows all this.

Oh, she doesn’t know this:  Lil’Man’s first baseball of the season was Monday.  He did well.  He was running funny during the game however and I figured out why.  While he was running from first base to second he ran right out of his shoe!  The shoe did a flip and he  caught it mid air and never lost stride.   It was the funniest thing that happened the entire game!  He ended up scoring too.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

vault? you mean I was supposed to keep quiet????