Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wishful thinking

Here is what I would do if I were to win the lotto:

  1. pay off my house & tell the mortgage company to kiss my butt

  2. pay off my truck

  3. pay back my dad

  4. pay off all 3 of my credit cards

  5. get my truck fixed (new tires & front end work)

  6. give money to my church

  7. pay off both of the collections on my credit report

  8. go on vacation

  9. put money away for my children’s education

  10. get the fat sucked out of my belly and a tummy tuck

I know I would do more than just what is on the list, but that is the top 10!
What would you do?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

If I won the lotto
1. pay off all of our bills
2. pay for new house
3. set up college scholarships
4. pay off parent's debts
5. pay off friend's debts
6. go on vacation
7. have david do a vasectomy reversal
8. have another baby
9. buy a summer camp
10. personal trainer w/weight room