Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Whiney Wednesday

Whiney Wednesday!

  • It’s only Wednesday, it feels like it should be Friday.

  • It’s been dark & gloomy - just rain for Pete’s sake & get it over with!

  • I am hating going to work lately.  I need an assistant.

  • I hate my office; there are no windows, no fresh air.  It’s a dungeon.

  • I don’t like my co-workers.  Thank goodness they are in a different city!

  • I need a vacation.  Even if it’s just being away from work.

  • I have to get a second job.  I have no extra money, hell I don’t even have enough money let alone any extra money!  

  • I have to get 2 new tires and an alignment on my truck.  Thank goodness I have a Sears card cuz I have no extra money.

  • I miss Jenn.  July is too far away.

  • I don’t have many good friends around here.  I need someone to just hang out with and do silly things with.

  • I want to be all caught up on all of my bills.  I want to pay off all of my credit cards.  I don’t like living paycheck to paycheck.  It sucks!

  • I’m worried about some members of my family.

  • I hate my life right now.  Don’t worry.  I would never do anything stupid; my kids need me too much!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love you 'chelle!!!!!!! I miss you too!!!!! July is coming up soon... sooner than later :). This weather is getting us all down. We need the sun. David calls it seasonal depression. I have to agree... Don't worry? I always worry. Living paycheck to paychek sucks. I know. I am just too tired to do anymore. I'll come be your assistant - what do you pay????