Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another day

The other day Gomer & I were out for a walk.  Here is a portion of our conversation:
Gomer: Hey, I might  have a boyfriend.
Me:  How can you “might” have one?
Gomer: Well, Niki is going to ask Scottie if he likes me & if he wants to go out with me.
Me:  How Jr High!
Gomer: I. am. In. Jr. High!
Me: What’s his last name?
Gomer: McDonald
Me: Does his dad have a farm?
Gomer: No (pause)- (groan) MMOOMM!
During the pause I said: Is his dad old?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday night the kids and I were lounging on my bed watching tv.  Somehow we started talking about their futures.   I told them that I was going to have 2 Nuns and a priest.  Gomer tells me that she isn’t going to be a nun because she is going to have sex something in her future, but not until she is older.  She then tells me that I am going to have 1 normal person, 1 nun and a slut.   Apparently she believes that she is going to be normal (whatever that is), her little sister is going to be a nun and her brother is going to be a man slut.  How she figured that out I don’t know.

Tuesday night just Beanie & I went to Fremont, on our way home she informs me that she isn’t going to be a nun when she is older.  She tells me she is going to be like Kim, their old DCP.  (little history on Kim- she is about 32 years old, has 3 boys- all have a different daddy- she has been married  atleast 4 times now.  Okay, this is where you need a sheet of paper to keep it straight- Hubby #1 she had her first boy with, divorced him. Married Hubby #2- no kid with him, divorced him for Hubby #3- who is old enough to be her daddy- had boy #2 w/ him. Divorced Hubby #3 for Hubby #2 (now also Hubby #4) and had boy #3 w/ him.  Divorced Hubby #2/4 for Hubby #3 before boy #3 was born and is now looking at re-marring Hubby #3/5- confused yet?)   So I just had to ask Beanie how she was going to be like Kim.  “I’m going to be a babysitter”.  Huge sigh of relief from the driver’s seat!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

so your dd wants to have sex? damn! we are getting SO OLD!!!!hmn.. wonder where she learned that - about guy sluts???? ouch!does jeff know about this blog?? david reads mine :)