Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Whiney Wednesday

  1. It's only Wednesday, I want it to be Friday.
  2. I'm tired of sleeping alone, I just want to snuggle up to a nice warm body that isn't my kids'. (ya know, an adult male would be nice!)
  3. I am broke. I want to be debt free but haven't gotten the winning lottery numbers yet.
  4. I need a hair cut very badly.
  5. I am hungry.
  6. I need a vacation.

Okay, that's all I can think of right now to whine about. Give me a few minutes home tonight with my kids & I'm sure I can come up with more reasons. There are days that I fully understand why some species eat their young.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Today is my Friday :) Sorry... had to say it.. but Friday will be VERY BUSY! So will this weekend.. fun times ahead...

Jennifer said...

are you going to blog today???

Jennifer said...

You need to update your blog. I swear I won't talk to you again until you do so...
well okay that didnt' last long.