Monday, May 15, 2006


Instead of going into my weekend, I've decided to post some pictures. I am still going over my weekend almost every second still wondering "What the Hell was I thinking!!!"

Anywho. Here is my favorite one of Jenn's senior pictures. Isn't her hair oh so pretty and not too incredibly high? I have the entire set (all five pictures) so if anyone wants to see the rest, just let me know & I can email them to you.

Jenn & I had a blast in high school. We met when she first moved to Grant. I was in 7th grade & she was in 9th. We used to make the nastiest water balloons and throw them out of her attic window, or my bedroom window, at the neighborhood boys. One is my brother, the other one I ended up marring & having children with. Maybe I should have gone with my first impression on the boy. I thought he was the biggest idiot ever! That entire first summer whenever I saw him he would grab himself. Apparently he wanted me to know what a big package he had. All I thought was "What's wrong with him? Is he worried it has disappeared or fallen off?"

Here is (from right to left) Lauri, Jennifer, Sherry and myself. This was taken in the summer of 1989, Sherry & I were 15, Lauri 16 & Jennifer was 17. We had a blast that day. We went to Michigan Adventures (an amusement park in Muskegon). I came home that day with a horrible headache. Lauri & I rode the Spider together and we spun from the second the ride operator shut the door on our cart until he stopped it at the end. Lauri's long blonde ponytail was sticking straight out of the back of her head and was swinging around like a whip! It could have been deadly if it were any longer! Point of note, Sherry has the biggest hair!

Here is Lauri, isn't she pretty? I love her hair, always have. My hair would never look that nice. It has a mind of its own- damn natural wave!



This is Sherry, in the red sweater. Here she has some big hair. It's a lot shorter now, and longer.


I have more pictures. I just might post them later. But for now I need to get back to work.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

ohmygosh! I haven't seen these pictures in a very long long time! You have to send them to me so i can get them printed out! Please! I about died laughing. My face is read from embarassment!!!!!!! Was I ever that young???? LOL! I loved Michigan Adenture!!! We should all meet up and go back with our familes this summer and get the pics of us girls taken again - infact that is a FREAKING MUST DO!!! I am glad we moved to Grant, I cannot imagine what my life would have been like, well I'd be more pampered and spoiled and bitchy than I am now I suppose since Mona Shores was the 'rich' school - HA, I loved my years in Grant. Okay, it took awhile when we first moved for me to figure that one out. I spent the first year going 'home' to Muskegon every weekend... What I wouldn't give to go home to Grant for a weekend now... Good friends change everything huh?

chellfire said...

That is why it took so long for you to meet me. You kept leaving town. See what happens when you stayed in town. You had fun. If you had stayed in Mona Shores you would have turned out like your one friend, ya know the one that disappeared with my brother.

chellfire said...

Unpack them! I will scan them in for you. Which guy & his butt is it? It may need to stay packed.

Jennifer said...

What guy? What butt? THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY BUTTS - HA