Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Whiney Wednesday

Okay, I’m starting with the Whiny Wednesday.
  1. I am tired

  2. I am cranky

  3. I haven’t gotten any in 11 days!  So Duchess when you talk about your “streak” I am rolling my eyes and whining and calling you names.  I still love ya, but I am calling you names cuz I am not getting any!

  4. I am hating my job today.  Please I am only one person doing the work of three.  Don’t bitch at me because it is taking me so long to get stuff out in the mail, give me help!

  5. I still haven’t heard if I will be waitressing/bartending at a certain bar this summer as a second job.  I need a second job desperately.  It will cut into my going out time, but I will already be out & getting paid for it.  Now I just have to get my friends to hang out that that bar instead of the one we usually go to.

  6. I don’t know what to do with my life.  I have done something that could put my life in danger & I don’t know what to do about it.  Please don’t ask what I have done, I’ve told the people that I can tell- I can’t tell anyone else.  It was just something that I should not have let happen.

  7. Beanie keeps having night terrors, which contribute to my being tired.  She is tiny but she takes up my entire bed.

  8. I wish someone would just return a phone call!


Okay, enough of that, on to talk about GA!
So tell me, why did Burke leave by chopper to return through the front door to get shot? What did he take a cab back from the other hospital? That would have been an expensive cab ride. The other Dr said it would take an hour for him to go check on his patient (Denny). So that would be..what.. 20 minutes there, 20 back & 20 w/ Denny?   Or 25 there, 25 back & 10 with Denny?  So why did they need to take the chopper in the first place?  Maybe I shouldn’t look at it that way.  If Burke had taken the chopper back then he wouldn’t have gotten shot, then were would the story have gone?  I am glad that Christina FINALLY got her act together & was there for her man.  It’s about frickin time.  I like her, but she can be the Ice Queen!  I don’t want to see Izzy leave the show.  She has to come back.  I too cried when Alex scooped her up and comforted her.  Had he been that manly in the first place he would have never lost her.   Oh, and the sex scene!  See # 3 above.  I would LOVE to have a man do that to me!  It was a great scene, maybe a bit much for Prime time but still a great scene.  I wonder who she is going to choice.  The safe dependable man that hasn’t broken her heart, or the risky, broke her heart man that she has been in love with the entire season.  When she hugged the Vet in the office after talking to him about Doc I knew she wasn’t referring to the dog when she said she loved him so.  
I loved how when the Chief had each one of the interns in his office, how all of them turned it around to the problems they were currently going through.  & just how was the Chief to respond to Meredith’s question?  I would have ended the talk too!

Okay, gotta get some more work done.  I have too much of it to do.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

If there is ANY CHANCE whatsoever that it could put your life in danger then you and those kids need to get out NOW. Seriously. Call your Dad - Call Charlie - Call Jason...