Friday, March 03, 2006

If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. How tall are you barefoot?
5' 7.5"

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No way

3. Do you own a gun?
Nope

4. Rehab?
No

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
Not really, but I haven't had to do that in a long time!

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
That they are gross! I don't like to eat unidentifiable filler meat!

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I don't have just one favorite

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Ice cold water or Coca Cola

9. Do you do push-ups?
Just with my bra!

10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
No

11. Are you vegan?
Are you kidding! I love meat, cheese, dairy, I wouldn't make it as a vegan. Besides God made us to eat other animals and their products, that's what the other animals are here for.

12. Do you like pain-killers?
When in pain, I LOVE them!

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My boobs or my legs, no wait- it's my stellar personality, whit & charm that gets ‘em!

14. Do you own a knife?
Yes Ma'am & I ain’t afraid to use it....to chop up some veggies or cut up some meat!

15. Do you have A.D.D?
No

16. Date of birth?
02/06/74

17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. I am really thirsty right now.
2. It's too cold outside & too hot in my office
3. I really want to win the lottery so I can buy a 2nd house in OK

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
1. lunch yesterday
2. groceries
3. another quarter percentage of my house (I paid a house payment- I figure I own about 14% of my house, so I own 227 square feet!)

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
a. water
b. water
c. water
d. coke
e. something with alcohol in it

20. What time did you wake up today?
woke up at 5:58 but didn't get out of bed then

21. Current hair?
Auburn

22. Current worry?
money

23. Current hate?
People who lie and hide things

24. Favorite places to be?
in a nice quiet place where there is no fighting

25. Least favorite places to be?
in a loud noise place where there is fighting

26. Where would you like to go?
Okalahoma, Mexico, Europe, Florida,

27. Do you own slippers?
Yes

28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
getting ready to watch my youngest graduate from high school (what a scary thought!)

29. Do you burn or tan?
burn then tan

30. Last thing you ate?
English muffin

31. Would you be a pirate?
What kind of question is this? Are we talking a Pittsburg Pirate? Then no, but I would like to have their paycheck. Are we talking a pirate out on the ocean? I don't think so either, you never see a bathroom in one of those ships!

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
1 week ago to the day. Mel & I went to the bar and some guy was hitting on me & bought me 3 drinks (of course I had 2 of the most expensive drinks there!)

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower, I'm still half asleep.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I don't remember fearing something was going to get me, I do remember fearing that my bedroom floor was going to fall during the night.

35. What's in your pockets right now?
Lint.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
I don't remember, I think it was something one of my kids said.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
The clean kind

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I've been pretty lucky. It had to of been the time I ran a boy over with my bike & I flew over the handlebars and hit my head on the asphalt.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Jennifer, either one- take your pick!

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Lauri

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
If I knew then I wouldn't tell you!

44. Do you wish on stars?
Always....

45. What are your favorite books?
Harry Potter. That is the only series I have read lately.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Runts or a Whatyamacallit

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
I don't remember, I just remember it wasn't the one I wanted.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I don't really care, just as long as it isn't "The Wicked Witch is Dead" from the Wizard of Oz!

49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
Sleeping, alone.

50. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings?
no, I didn't love the feel of a thousand bees stinging me all at the same time!

No comments: