Monday, March 27, 2006

Is it wrong to sleep at work?

Today is just one of those days when you feel like you left half of your brain in bed. And for me today, that would be the productive half of my brain. All I want to do is sleep or eat, and I am not even hungry. Must be PMS cuz I just want chocolate. But the effort it takes to chew does wake me up, a little bit anyway.

I did get all caught up on Friday, at least as caught up as I can get. Now I am just waiting on my boss to get pictures taken so I can finish up. I am so unmotivated today, it isn't even funny. I would curl up into a ball in the back room if I could get away with it. I have done that once, just once. But this is also the girl that has done other naughty stuff at work before too. But let's not go there today.

Okay, am I compulsive or something? I have noticed I always separate my M&M's by color and then line them up by quantity before I eat them. Then, when I eat them I start with the color that has the most and even them out until I have equal numbers of each color left. I most be very tired if this is what I am rambling about!

Friday night I stayed home, Jeff was supposed to stay home too, but the boys kept calling and they needed a driver, so off he went. I have no idea what time he got home cuz I was so soundly sleeping that I barely moved out of the center of the bed to make room for him.
Saturday was baseball drafts for Lil'Man. He did very well. This year none of the "bad" coaches are coaching so we were not as concerned as to which team he ended up on. We were told of one coach that he will be on the team of and we are quite happy with that. Now let’s just hope we were not told wrong. After drafts we went home and got stuff around to go to Travis' to clean up his new yard. He purchased some land w/ a mobile home on it and the yard & home hasn't been worked on in over 3 years. The prior owner lived in the place for 3 years without running water! I can't believe someone would live like that! Gross! We raked and mowed until it was dark. Thank goodness for the riding mower and it's attachments. I still managed to get a blister on my hand, in that one spot between my thumb and my index finger. It hurts and it's a mean, ugly red spot. Oh well, it will go away soon enough.

Sunday was church. It was Potluck Sunday too! Yum Yum. After the potluck was done we went to my brother and SIL's for youth group. We really didn't have a meeting, we just sat around, talked, picked on the kids, etc til 3. Then we went home where I put the little slaves to work. Hey, they messed up the house; the least they could do is clean it up! Gomer set up the trash can outside to be under Lil'Man's window. All he had to do was open his window and toss stuff out. The idea was the trash would land in the trashcan. I don't think she factored in the breeze. There is some trash in my yard now. Guess they have a job to do when they get home today then huh.

I will have some new pictures to post tomorrow. If my boss brings the camera back tomorrow that is. I took the work camera home over the weekend and Gomer got ahold of it. So I have some of her handy work to post.

No comments: