Thursday, March 23, 2006

It's only Thursday?

Today is one of those days when you just want to tell the people on the other end of the phone “I am only one person, what the hell do you expect?”  I have eleven (yes 11) files in front of me to finish today.  Most of them have more than one policy that needs to be finished.  I understand that the mortgage broker wants the information yesterday, but you just called me yesterday to say you were purchasing a new home, which you are closing on in 5 days.  I can not wave my magic wand and make all of my work finish itself.  I broke my wand trying to get my house to clean itself and trying to get my kids to change to angels!  It’s in the wand repair shop and I don’t think it is ever coming back!  And I can’t twitch my nose to do it either, I bent that all out of shape over the weekend.

The next time you hear from me I WILL have my work caught up.  I hope you hear from me again!

No comments: