Sunday, March 19, 2006

Last night Mel, Sherry & I went to Jenn's spa party. It was fun, relaxing, I booked another party. After the party, which we were 30 minutes late for and Jenn wasn't too happy about but at this point in time I really don't care, once you read about the rest of my night Jenn's state of happiness with me is the least of my concerns.

We left Jenn's around 10pm, Sherry changed her cloths in the front seat of the Durango, her thonged glory was sitting in my leather seats while we pasted a semi truck. I don't think the driver was paying any atttention to us cuz he didn't speed up at all. I changed my shirt while driving too, so for a little while I was driving in my bra. Thank goodness we didn't get pulled over! How do you explain to the police why you are driving to the bar in your bra? We meet up with Jeff, Travis & Duke at one bar and then drove together to another one. We had a really good time. Duke paid for all of our drinks and Jeff was our driver. I had quite a few to drink as evident by the fact that I retrieved a quarter from Sherry's cleavage. She was a driver too so she was stone cold sober! Please keep in mind that I am writing this on 2 1/2 hours of sleep and I have a horrible pain that starts between my shoulder blades and works its way up my neck and shoots straight across my head to my forehead. I don't think I would call it a hang over cuz you would have to be sober to have a hangover and I think I would still at this point fail the breath test. I might get lucky and pass but I am keeping my butt home for a while. Anyway, back to the retelling of last night. All was hunky doory, all was having a blast, we left the bar at closing time and headed back to Newaygo to another car. Sherry then drove Mel home in my truck- as planned, however not planned was that the guys Duke & Travis were still in the truck. Jeff was supposed to drive them home. We got back to my house just before 3 am and that is when the bi-polar express crashed in my living room and the good times left skid marks on my carpet. We fought, he got tackled, a few things got broken (like my mothers tea pot and my drywall and we still can't find the battery to one of the cell phones) but all is better now. Things were talked over, tempers calmed, sex was had and all things are much better. However it was 6:30 by the time all of that had happened. I was awoken this morning by my ringing cell phone and couldn't find it, but now am awake and can not go back to sleep. My game plan is after youth group I am going to take a much needed nap before my shows come one. This morning we still have to go to Fremont to get our kids and then to Grant to get my truck. I let Sherry take it home last night. I think it is going to be awhile before Dan lets Sherry go out with us again. He left a not very nice message on my cell last night around 2 am. She never does anything wrong, she is quite funny when a guy tries to hit on her, she dances around in a circle and tries to hide behind one of us. She might not be able to go out with me again until you get here Jenn. By the way, I need dates of when you are going to be here, in our neck of the woods. I know you said the first 2 weeks of July, but when are you going to be in the Grant area?

Okay, I gotta go. My dog is driving me crazy. She is whining like she needs to go outside but when I let her out all she does is sniff around and then lay down in the sun. Crazy dog!

No comments: