Monday, March 27, 2006

Parental Advisory Warning, strong language

Good Gravy!  The drama that happens at my house while I am at work!  Here is an IM conversation Jeff & I had today:

****Warning******
If the F bombs are offensive to you then stop reading right now.  
****************************************************
I said stop reading.  
****************
Okay I warned you.
I will not take responsibility for anyone being offended, you were warned!
***************************************************************
Jeff: (Insert adult neighbors’ names here) kids are to never come over here again and our kids are to never go over there again.
Chellfire: what happened?
Jeff: the bitch come over here and got in Beanie’s  shit over the bike I told Beanie that I wanted back
Chellfire: WTF?!  Beanie didn't give (insert child’s name here) that bike, she let her use it.
Jeff : that is what I told Beanie that she could use it but she could not have it so Beanie told (insert child’s name)that I wanted it back so (insert adult female neighbor here) came over but I didnt know what was going on
Jeff : (insert adult female neighbor here) guess yelled at Beanie then threw the bike down on the concrete
Chellfire: How adult of her!
Jeff : I heard the bike hit the concrete but I didnt think about it until Beanie came in the house crying
Chellfire: can I take her?  Should I go over & beat her up when I get home?
Jeff : no you cant take her
Chellfire: I've never seen her before.
Jeff: that is all that family knows is how to fight
Chellfire: I was joking anyway.
Jeff: she is a tough bitch
Chellfire: I never liked our kids playing with them anyway.
Jeff: I hope they move the fuck away and soon
Chellfire: Based on their history, I don't think they will be there for very long.
Jeff: they are fucking problems and I dont want them around
Jeff: nobody else likes them around here either
Chellfire: are you calmed down now?  Is Beanie okay?
Chellfire: Did the bike get broken?
Jeff: yes we are fine
Jeff : I dont think so
Jeff: what a dumb bitch
Chellfire: yes she is.
Jeff: I will not deal with them again
Chellfire: now you know how I felt when the dumb male version came over & bitched at me.

1 comment:

chellfire said...

Found out he is engaged (yes I had been told he was gay) to a gal that works in Lansing. So maybe once the wedding takes place he will find a job closer to her.