Thursday, March 30, 2006

Holy Jiminey Christmas!

As I sit at my desk, doing the "I've really gotta pee but I wanna get this done first" bounce of the leg, I decide I can't wait any longer. I go up stairs to the woman's bathroom that the entire 3 story building shares, and even before I get close enough to insert the key into the lock, I smell the worst bathroom smell ever! Even with how badly I had to pee I was seriously considering waiting until the think molecules of that stench dissipate. But I really had to pee. So in I go, I tried to hurry- but really can you hurry pee? I was a bit thankful that I am a nose breather, cuz I think if I were not I could have tasted that stench. Plus I just lifted the front of my shirt over my nose and smelled the goodness of my lotion, Calogon take me away!

***side note****
I haven't had caffeine in like a week or more, I had a fountain Coke with my lunch and by golly I'm about ready to bounce off the walls. I am like a kid on crack!

No comments: