Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wish me luck!!!

I just volunteered to coach my youngest's basketball team. I will be teaching a bunch of 4th grade girls how to play. Now just where do I fit that into my already busy schedule? She is cheering too, so that is practice on Mondays & Tuesdays with games on Saturdays. I work both jobs on Fridays, so that day is out. Football games will be Saturday too, and once games start for bball- that will be Saturday mornings at 9am. I figured since my son's football coach is also coaching the 5th grade girls that I could coach & still watch Jarratt's games. I might have to miss a game or two of her cheering. It will all work out.

My Grandpa is in the hospital. I guess he took too much of his medication yesterday and then this morning, while already in the hospital, was having chest pains. I was told he will be okay, but will be in the hospital for a few days.

3 comments:

Little Wing said...

Basketball is my all time favorite sport, I love it!
I played in high school and still play if I get a chance. Coaching it would be fun!
Hope your grandpa gets better, bless his heart.

I don't know how you do as much as you do, but you are one hell of a woman!!!
You go girlfriend!

JQ75 said...

Good luck in coaching...

Its great fun to be volunteering for your daughter and her friends...

It's like a temporary enlargement of your family.

chellfire said...

I'm looking forward to coaching. I think it will be a lot of fun!