Thursday, August 23, 2007




I brought my youngest to work with me today. I love her dearly, but she can drive me up a wall. She is being really good for me, but my office can get busy and she likes to ask questions and be the center of attention. Here she is, watching Buffy in the lobby, eating her candy corn from The Grand Rapids Popcorn Factory.

Yesterday after cheerleading practice, she somehow managed to shut her finger in the car door and it latched. We ended up spending an hour and a half in ER last night. There was a bad storm that came through as we were driving there and it knocked the power out throughout the entire town. We were not able to get x-rays done, so they just decided to treat her finger as if it were broken. She was in hystrics until after they numbed her finger. Then she was calm for like a second, looked at her finger and shouted "It's FAT!!!" She had us all rolling! Today it is much better, she can bend it now and use it like nothing happened. She is my accident prone child. Just 2 days ago she was getting something out of the freezer, a package of frozen steak fell out and landed on her head. Now she has a real pretty bruise on the side of her face. It looks like I beat the child!

Okay, it's 5 o'clock and I'm outta here!

1 comment:

Little Wing said...

Chelle your baby girl sounds like a handful, but so precious!