Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I went to my dr appt yesterday. When my other dr had called me & told me that I had to have more tests done and see this other dr and they told me that they would have it all set up for me, I thought that my appt yesterday was for the tests. Guess that is what I get for thinking. In all reality, I paid $48.75 for this dr to feel me up. Now I have to go back tomorrow for a diagnogist mammogram and an ultrasound. Then I have to go back to yesterday's dr the following Friday to find out the results. So far my total for this is about $121 and that is just yesterday's feel up & for some guy to read my original mammogram. I still haven't gotten my bill for the mammogram yet. I really hope this turns out to be nothing other than another cyst. I now know where the nodule is located, it is in the same place as the cysts that they found 2 years ago. I'm not as worried now. I am a bit frustrated that my Dad told my grandparents though. I really didn't want an bunch of people to know. My grandparents just buried one of their son's a few months ago. The last thing they need is to worry about their granddaughter. Plus, the fewer people that know, the less chance there is of my children finding out. If it is cancer then of course I will tell my children. But they don't need to worry about their mom, they just need to be kids and have fun. My oldest already tells her little sis to stop stressing me out cuz she doens't want me to end up with cancer and dying, she doesn't want to live with her dad. My son already has anger issues and this would only make it worse. My youngest is so soft hearted, she would cry every time she would look at me. Or then again, they might just start calling dibs on all of my stuff!

Yesterday my son calls me and tells me he hurt his foot being stupid. (those were his words, not mine.) He was with a friend at the lake and jumped out of a tree and into the water. The water was not as deep as he thought it was and now his foot is sore. Not the ankle, but the foot- from bottom to top. I really hope he didn't break any of the small bones in there. Football starts on Monday and he LOVES football! His dad is supposed to call him today to see how it is, if his foot is still sore & he still won't put any weight on it, then his dad is supposed to take him to the doctor. We'll see if he follows through on that. But just to be safe, I am scheduling him an appointment myself.

1 comment:

Little Wing said...

So cool about your daughter showing the draft horse, and first place in showmanship, wow! That must have really made her feel great!
Hope your son has no broken bones in the foot!
You hang in there my friend, you are so strong!