Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I am very angry right now.

I will forwarn you that the rest of this post may not make much sense but I am very angry and may not be able to put coherent words together.

A little background info to start:
My X has 6 kids. 3 of them are mine, numbers 2, 3 & 4. We got married in 95, I filed for divorce in 01 after he had moved out to live with a crack whore. (she really was a crackwhore in the very meaning of the word.) The divorce was final in 02. By this time he was no longer with the crack whore but had moved on to another girl. And then yet another. He got girl #3 pregnant and then left her cuz I was ready to give him another chance. She was very ticked and has since made his life none to easy. He had also cheated on girl #2 with girl #1 and got girl #1 pregnant. Girl #1 aka crackwhore, didn't go after him for child support until the kid was like 2, by this time he was already knee deep in child support with girl #3. Meanwhile I was not receiving any support cuz while we were trying to work things out the friend of the court lowered his obligation to zero for me & my 3 kids cuz he lived with us. Now he doesn't hold down a job, doesn't pay either of the other 2 girls any of the support he is ordered pay, nor does he pay what he is ordered to pay on my 3 kids. Now he has a warrent for his arrest for being a dead beat dad and in Michigan they will revoke your drivers license for not paying. Which they have done as well. Now he is asking me to come pick up our youngest daughter (she has been spending the week with him while her brother is at camp and her sister is getting ready for the 4H fair) before he does something that he doesn't want her to see. He will not tell me what this something is. It might be better if I don't know. He just pisses me off! Sometimes i just want to scream at him "look buddy, you couldn't keep your dick in your pants, you couldn't wrap it up, so you deserve the crap you have set yourself up for! You made the kids, now pay for them!" but he doesn't see it that way. he is so stupid! What did I ever see in him? I feel horrible that I cursed my children with him as a father. He never follows through on anything he says he is going to do so I'm not worried that he is going to kill himself or anything like that. I think he is just trying to get attention. Either way I have to rearrange my schedule, I either have to get someone else to pick up my son from camp or else I have to have my manager find someone else to work for me Friday night. I really miss my son & want to go pick him up, but at the same time I need to go to work at the bar so I can pay for him to play football this year. I know I will get it all worked out so I'm not too worried about it.

I just wanted to vent & now I feel a little bit better.

2 comments:

Little Wing said...

Chelle he is for sure a dead beat dad. He has brought a half a dozen babies into the world, it sounds like you are the only woman he married, and it sounds like supporting them is out of the question.
He brought this all on himself.
Don't give him any sympathy, he doesn't deserve it.
The fact that he would leave you for a crack whore says a lot about him.
And nothing good.
You keep on doing what you are doing, you are an inspiration to other single moms every where!

JQ75 said...

Chelle, sorry to hear of these troubles, but do vent, it isn't good to keep it in.

Child Support Enforcement is mostly mandated at the federal level, so it is consistent from state to state and applies across state borders. You will want to make sure your order is current and correct, regardless of how dismal it looks that he could pay, so that if he does somehow come into money that your children can benefit.