Thursday, August 09, 2007

I just had my diagonistic mammogram and ultrasound done. The ultrasound tech told me she wasn't supposed to tell me but black spots on the ultrasound show cystic areas. That's a good thing! She even looked for stuff on the left side even though there were no orders to do so. She didn't find anything signifacated on the left. So everything sounds like it will be alright. I just am going to end up paying over $300 to find out I have cyst filled boobies. Maybe that is why they are so big!
(don't get me wrong, I would rather pay over $300 to find out I don't have cancer then to have it.)

2 comments:

Little Wing said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

So glad for you Chelle!!!!!!

S* said...

Found you via Little Wing.

Don't breast sonos suck? Smooshing your boob with that little wand thing...especially when you already have cysts in there.

I'm glad they're only cysts!