Friday, August 17, 2007

Official Word!!!!


It's official. I have cysts, a cluster of cysts in the upper right quadrant of my right breast. At this time nothing is needed to be done, but at some point I could consider having them drained. I do have to go back to see the doctor in 3 months for a follow up. Seeing how caffeine affects them I am going to try to remove caffeine from my diet. I know that means no coke, no chocolate, no tea & no more yummy UV Bombs!

Wish me luck! I'm gonna need it.

3 comments:

JQ75 said...

Well that's the best news you could hope for...

You are going to need luck since caffeine is an addictive drug. Withdrawal can result in headaches... Might want to slowly reduce your intake.

There are decaffeinated teas so you can enjoy them, just not black or chai. Of course decaf Coke, but kicking the cola habit is not a bad idea anyway. Wow, chocolate, now I don't know what you can do on that front....

Oh what are UV Bombs?

chellfire said...

My caffeine intake is quite low to start with so the withdrawls shouldn't be all that bad.

UV Bombs are flavored UV vodka (cherry or blue raspberry are my favorites) mixed with Monster enegry drink.

Little Wing said...

That is the best news they could have gave you, congratulations, sista!