Monday, July 17, 2006

Sunday we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean Deadman's Chest. I thought it was pretty good. I hate those kind of endings too. I am not a patient person. I hate to wait. I can't even wait through commercials on tv, I start to surf as soon as one comes on. I am usually doing 2 or 3 things at once, that is how impatient I am. I was a little worried about Beanie, thought maybe parts would be too scary for her. At the scariest part she was cuddled on my lap and she starts shaking. I look down at her and she is about ready to fall off of my lap. She was LAUGHING! Such a strange child I have.

Okay, I have been avoiding doing work stuff so I really should get back to work now. Boss is gone, people play. What can I say!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I so so so so want to to see that movie your eldest dd said Cass would be find but not Daws... :)