Thursday, July 20, 2006

Our power came back on Tuesday night. We were powerless for about 26 hours. I didn't lose too much out of my frig. Guess it was a good thing I had put off going grocery shopping before the storm. Tuesday night the kids & I were going to go the Newaygo Chapel (yes the funeral home) to watch tv, make dinner & I was going to do some laundry. I had just gotten both the baskets in the truck, got in and was about to back out of the driveway when I looked at the house and noticed the outside light was on. So we unpacked and headed in. Much to Gomer disappointment. She turned into A1 Cranky Girl! It's too early to be PMSing time. I'm hoping she was just tired, hot & cranky. She was better in the morning.

Jen & Lauri, I will update on Yahoo360 every now & then too, so don't forget to check there.

Okay, this is going to be short. Gomer wants to download some tunes.

Later.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I CANNOT REMEMBER HOW TO GET INTO YOUR YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll work on it.... hugs, Jen