Monday, July 24, 2006


Beanie (in black) & her cousin. They were scamming on the pickles before the party started.

Here is Lil'Man. Isn't he hansome. His shoes are about 1 size too small but he wanted to wear them anyways. They are brand new shoes too. His gma took him shopping for this outfit. When he told me his shoes were a size 5 I wondered if they would fit. The last shoes I bought him were a size 6 or 6 1/2 and that was at the beginning of the summer.
Here is Gomer & her Dad. I didn't think she would dance with him, but check out the look on her face!
This is Joseph. Isn't he a cutie. He really liked the hat & kept it on! Not so much liking the flowers they made him wear earlier. He kept pulling at them and pulled 3 holes in his shirt. This was taken just before Gomer let him drink some RED punch and he dribbled it down the front of his shirt.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cute kids! I am glad Jordyn got to dance with her dad. I hope Jeff realizes how important the realationship with his daughter is and he gives it the time it needs to grow and mature!!!!!!!!!!!