Monday, July 17, 2006

Possium. I have a possium living under my deck. It is eating my cat’s food. The kids saw it last night. Well I should say the dog saw it first. She rushed the slider when she saw something out there that wasn’t supposed to be out there. Then Gomer turned on the outside light and let out a God awful “MMMMAAA!” I came running from the bedroom but by the time I got there it was gone. Gomer was standing there mumbling about it’s big nasty teeth, pointy hair and how ugly it was and that it was under the deck. Lil’Man asked if it came back if he could have his pellet gun back so he could shoot it. I just called my brother & he is going to find me a trap. I live in town, I can’t just shoot it. Someone might turn me in for shooting a firearm in town. I want to get rid of it quick. I can’t let the dog out that dog, they would get in a fight and I am worried about my cat being out there with it too. He (the cat) has a rather high opinion of himself. He truly believes he is the Shiz and nothing or no one is bigger, badder or better then he is. He is a true male!
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Conversation from the back seat.

Beanie: Mom, everyone else’s crack is bigger then mine!
Me: Sorry about your luck there.
Beanie: I can pull it down & make it bigger.
Me: Don’t do that, you might break it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

YUCK. Can you use a bb gun?