Saturday, April 15, 2006

You have been tagged: Anyone that is reading this!
1.Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to?: Yep, pretty much every day- that's what happens when you live with him!
2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?: Not have to wash another spoon for quite a while!
3.What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?: Whatever was the Top 40 at the time & my Dad's old reel to reel's of the Beach Boys!
4. What kind of music do you listen to now?: Everything
5. What is the best thing about your current job?: I don't have anyone watching me all the time, I run the office all by myself.
6. Are you against same sex marriage?: Honestly, it doesn't effect me so I have no opinion on the matter.
7. Have you been on a date in the past week?: no
8. Where are you going on your next vacation?: Okalahoma, I hope!
9. Quote a song lyric: Sorry, I've got nothin! A few lyric's from the Violent Femmes are floating through my brain but I can't print those!
10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?: What do you consider old? Old I would guess.
11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?: No but I like their stuff.
12. Do you like your parents?: Yes, I love them! I just wish Mom was still alive.
13. Do you live with them?: Nope
14. Where are you from?: Michigan
15. Tell us about the last conversation you had?: discussing hard boiled eggs with my 8yr old daughter.
16. Where do you see yourself in one month: same place that I am now. How sad!
17. What is your favorite smell?: Spring
18. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?: no, & I know what bi-polar is & it aint me!
19. What is the time and the outside temperature right now?: 9:45am & I haven't a clue- it's sunny & cloudless- I could go out in shorts.
20. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your coworker: Not an purpose.
21. Have you ever gone to therapy?: Why, do you think I should? I should have after my mom died.
22. Have you ever Played Spin the Bottle?: yep
23. Have you ever Toilet Papered someone's house?: yep
24. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?: yep
26. Have you ever had a crush on your brother or sister's friend?: Yep, hey my brother had some pretty hot friends!
27. Have you ever been to a nude beach?: No
28. Have you ever drank Jack Daniels?: Not that I am aware of.
29. Have you ever had sex on the beach?: Yes, the drink.
30. Have you ever had a stalker?:Yes, it was very scary! I was 16 when that happened!
31. Have you ever been in love?: yes
32. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?: yes
33. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?: yes
34. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober one? Yes, someone has to drive home.
35. Have you ever been cheated on?: YES
36. Have you ever had sex with one of your MySpace friends?: Seeing how I have no MySpace friends, I'd have to say No.
37. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?: not by my best friends
38. Have you ever felt like you were just completely rhino raped?: Give me a definition & I'll let you know.
39. Have you ever lied to your parents?: Um, what teanager didn't?
40. Have you ever been out of the country?: Canada
41. Have you ever thrown up from working out?: No
42. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month?: No
43. Have you ever eaten three meals from three different fast food places in one day?: Yes, while traveling
44. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didnt know what was going on? NO
45. Have you ever spied on someone you had a crush on?: No
47. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?: Maybe not my best friend, but I have seen some of my friends in a certain state of undress (yes naked, but not by my choice!)
48. Have you ever fell in love with someone elses partner?: No
49. Have you ever had your heartbroken by someone you love?: Yes, see #35
50. If you could change anything that has happened in the last six months would you?: Yes, I would not have stopped working out, and I would have saved more of my tax refund.
51. Favorite time of day: early evening when the sun goes down
52. Favorite thing to do: relax in a quiet area, spend time with family & friends
53. Favorite food: pot roast

Mood: good, it's sunny outside!
Drinking: Nothing yet today.
Eating: already finished a bowl of Lucky Charms
Listening To: Alladin on TV. was listening to the dog run around the house in celebration of FINALLY having pooped! Shouldn't have eaten that maxi pad, huh there dumb dog?!
Hair: not combed, pulled back in a pony.
Clothing: boxer shorts & a tee shirt
Reading: The Duchess' Blog
Plans for the Weekend: coloring eggs with the kids, then church on Sunday.

1 comment:

chellfire said...

I am involved in all of your embrassing moments because I am so damn much fun! Hey...wanna help fold underwear?