Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Just a quickie.....

I am so sticking busy at work this week that I don't have time to read everyone's blog, much less update mine!

Had another run in the the Nasty Neighbors yesterday. She threated to call the police if my daughter and the other neighbor's kids didn't stop calling her daughter names. She has the story a little backwards, it was her kids calling my kid & other neighbor's kids names. & I don't think she wants to call the police, they might then find out about her husband's "dealings" out of his house. Hey when someone has a lot of short-term visitors at their house, what would you think of? Back to yesterday, I don't care for some hot headed female swearing at my 12 year old daughter who was just defending her little sister. My kids may not always get along with each other, but they'll be damned it anyone else picks on their sibling! The Nasty Female Neighbor told Gomer that she was going to watch for me to come home and then come over & set me straight. Gomer told her to go ahead, we didn't care. She never showed up. The Great Neighbor & I were outside for almost an hour after I got home and then she came in and was over for about another hour. The Nasty Neighbor never showed up. The Great Neighbor's hubby called me last night to tell me if I have any problems with the Nasty Neighbors to send them next door & he would handle it all for me.

Gotta get back to work!

No comments: