Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Saturday we (my girls & I) drove to Fremont to get gas, yes I drive 15 miles to the next town to get gas- it's cheaper other there like 15 cents per gallon cheaper!, and I had a few things at Wal*Mart to pick up. As always I am looking around while driving- I like to check out the landscape. We had just gotten into Fremont, we were on the same road as the Fairgrounds, just before the High School. On the west side of the road there is an old brick church- very nice looking. I'm driving along, looking around and just what do my eyes behold? An old man dropping trou! His pants were around his knees and he was squatting in front of the bushes! This man was pooing on the church's bushes! I couldn't believe it. All I could do was point and say " EEEWWW", Beanie saw it too and her reaction was the same. Gomer totally missed it. When Beanie & I finally recovered from the initial shock, all we could do was laugh. I told Gomer "He must have thought God pooed on his day so he was going to poo on God's bushes!" That sent Beanie into more fits of laughter. Then on our way to church that night, driving through Newaygo I see a guy in a parking lot doing up his pants. I tell my girls "Geeze, I've seen way too many men either in the process of taking down or putting on their pants today!" Gomer's reply "Gee, I miss everything!"

No comments: