Thursday, April 27, 2006

Down

Well, by the time you read this my internet connect will have been restored.  Seeing how I can not complete any work without an internet connection and I am expecting a client to walk through the door at any minute (that means I can’t go into the back room to work on files- oh shucks!)  I will just work on my blog in Word and then publish it after they have fixed whatever problem has caused massive internet shortage throughout the Greater Great Lakes Area.  

Okay do I start with the crazy dream I had last night or the thing my dog did.  I guess I will start with the dog cuz to everyone else it is super funny.  Gomer I-M-ed me yesterday afternoon and informed me that she LITTERLEY (her spelling) scared the crap out of the dog.  The dog was sleeping on the couch and she started banging on the door, the dog jumped off of the couch and pooped on my floor!  Then Gomer stepped in it, all over her overly priced tennis shoes that she got Gma to buy her.  When I got home the dog was very happy to see me, she stuck by my side the entire time.  That is until I started heading for my bedroom.  I close my bedroom door every morning before I leave for work.  I don’t want her sleeping on my bed (my comforter has a layer of netting on top and I don’t want her nails ripping it).  My door was open; I walk in and find poo on my floor- in 3 places.  Then I look on my bed.  I find more poo!  THE DOG CRAPPED ON MY BED!    I was so ticked!  The dog was called by her entire name:  “KOTTA MAE!!!!!  YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!”
See when she is naughty her name is Kotta Mae(be trouble), when she is good her name is Kotta Marie.  I was so ticked!  I cleaned up the pieces, stripped my comforter off of my bed (I do make it every morning- thank goodness!) and tossed it in the washer.  I go back to my room and discover the stink made it all the way to the mattress!  It went through the comforter, 2 blankets, top sheet, fitted sheet, & 2 mattress pads!  At this point I decided it was just time to have a drink and give myself a pedicure.  I was stressed beyond stressed.  I was ready to cry.  So I drank instead.  I felt better after my drink.  I did manage to get all of my bedding cleaned and dried before I went to bed.  & my mother in law rocks!  Not only did she get me some money for gas this week, she gave me from fabric refresher for my bed.  From Yankee Candle, my favorite scent- Clean Cotton.  I not only sprayed my bed, I sprayed my carpet, my curtains (all 6 of them- that includes the ones on the doors), my comforter, my blankets, my sheets and my pillows.  I would have sprayed the dog too if she had stood still long enough!  I love that smell!

Okay, now onto the crazy dream.  I dreamt I was getting married again- to Dork again.  I told you it was a crazy dream.  Okay, apparently I decided to walk to my wedding cuz in my dream I was walking down the street in my gown and everyone else was already there.  The guy that lived next door to where ever it was that the wedding was taking place was doing that MTV show called Next (or some version of it).  The entire time I was walking to the wedding I kept asking myself “What are you doing?  Do you really think this is a wise thing?  Why are you doing this?  Do you really want to do this?”  I didn’t want to do it, yet I kept walking to the wedding.  I was dressed for it, in a white (yes white) beaded gown.  When I got there the bridesmaids were waiting for me, and the pews were full of guests.  My bridesmaids didn’t have any flowers and I didn’t have any either.  Dorks one job was to get the flowers and he didn’t do it.  I didn’t want to go through with the wedding.  The guy next door came over with a bunch of flowers for me, cuz he didn’t want me to walk down the aisle without any.  While I was talking to the guy & the bridesmaids, Dork walks up to me.  He has some red drink in his hand and he manages to spill it on my dress.  The next thing I remember is I am in the bathroom trying to remove the strain and the wedding was off.  Next thing I am back at the dress store returning the dress and a guy is with me (not sure if it was Dork or the MTV neighbor guy) and he is telling the sales lady that I called off the wedding and  how everyone is supporting me in my decision.  I think it was Dork with me cuz he was ticked that everyone was supporting me and not him.

I have some crazy messed up dreams.  I have no idea why I dreamt that, I would not remarry Dork- ever.  At this point I don’t know if I would ever get remarried to anyone.  It is such a hassle!  Living in sin is so much easier and it is so much cheaper to get rid of the guy!   My divorce was cheap, but it still was about two grand, that’s two grand I could have spent somewhere else!  Besides I get a HUGE tax refund for being a poverty stricken single mom.   The government is good for at least some things.  

1 comment:

chellfire said...

Oh, that becuz you got a good guy, a great guy in fact. I married a bad husband!