Thursday, January 12, 2006

Why do I have the weirdest dreams?

Last night I dreamt that I lived in a different city (not sure which one but it was another small town).  I lived in the upstairs of a garage like building- had the entire upstairs w/ lots of room and it was very bright & cheery apartment.  Anyways, I wasn't with Jeff in this dream.  Lil’Man was at a friend’s house the entire dream too.  An X -fling came over to visit and he didn't recognize me until I kissed him- then he knew it was me- apparently I had lost lots of weight in my dream (in my dreams I am always skinny).  Then we all went to a football game, it was a sunny warm day.  After the game we went back to my place and I had been robbed!  They stole the big TV, the PS2 & all games and other electronics.  They even stole some of my "toys" out of my room along with the x-scream!  I was so mad when I discovered that was gone!  I went outside & a county deputy was out there (traffic control for the game- most have lived very close cuz we had walked to the game).  I found him as I was calling 911.  He came in and started finger printing the door & stuff.  Then my dream fast forwards to later and the girls are in bed.  X-Fling is still there (guess he is spending the night) well nice adult things happen, now its morning in my dream and we are both naked in my bed.  Suddenly my niece Ali and my other niece Lindsay come bursting into my room.  I sit up in bed trying to hid X-Fling (at least that is who I think it is), I get the girls out of my room, tell them that I will be out in a minute.  Gomer yells from the other room that Amy (Lindsay’s Mom) is there.  I go out to the kitchen to find Amy waving out the window at Jeremy that he can leave.  I guess I was to take her somewhere the next day so she just decided to stay the night @ my place.  She & I talk for a minute then I see my Durango driving into the drive.  Jeff was driving it.  I panic!  I run back to the bedroom (remember naked guy in bed!) and tell him he has to leave NOW cuz Jeff was there.  Keep in mind I was not with Jeff in this dream but still didn't want him to find a naked guy in my bed.  That is where I woke up.
 
I have strange dreams!

No comments: