Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Whiney Wednesday

I am now going to attempt my first Whiney Wednesday entry.  Here goes.

  1. I have a headache, nothing new I’ve had one for the last 20+ years.

  2. My back hurts, between my shoulder blades, think it was something to do with the boobs.

  3. I am tired of the “floater” I have in my right eye.  It makes me think I am seeing small flying insects.

  4. At 31, should I really be getting zits?

  5. I am tired of being broke!

  6. I need to loss weight, but don’t like to exercise or watch what I eat.

  7. I would love to have the extra fat sucked out of my body, but please refer to #5!

  8. I want to go on vacation!  Again, refer to #5.

  9. I miss my partner in crime, she moved to Oklahoma.  Could someone over there please send her back?  I’ll return her, I promise!

  10. I really want a Girls’ Night Out, again #5!  But if I work things right then I can have a Girls Night, get drunk & not spend a penny!  Ok, who wants to go?!

  11. I am sick of Jeff spending what little money/credit I have.

  12. I am also sick of Jeff.

  13. My boss wants to move me to salary, I don’t know if I want that.

  14. I am tired of my numbers not being the winning numbers for the lottery.  I’m not requiring the entire jackpot for myself, just enough to get out of debt and help some of those in need.

  15. I have a head cold; I am tired of blowing my nose.  But for the moment I can breathe out of both sides.

No comments: