Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Whiney Wednesday

I am going to whine today. I feel that I have enough to whine about so I am going to whine. If anything else it will make me feel better to just have let them out of my head, maybe now the tiny voices in my head will stop talking! These are in no order, just whatever order they fall out of my head in.

  1. I am broke, I really want to go to OK for Spring Break but don’t know if I can afford to.

  2. My back hurts, darn boobs- they’ve got to be the problem.

  3. I didn’t sleep well last night; I think I woke up about 15 times during the night.

  4. I didn’t watch my show last night because I thought I would try to get a good night sleep.

  5. I’m tired of people putting down Jeff- granted it is very easy to do, but he is my problem right now. I know how other people feel about him and all but do they really have to tell me every time I try to vent some of my frustrations? It is getting to the point that I keep it all bottled up inside & someday- maybe really soon- I just might explode! I don’t want to be there when that happens!

  6. I want my mommy.

  7. Jeff wants me to put my house on the market. After that I am not exactly sure what he expects to happen. There is no way I would sell my house without firm plans on what will happen next. He wants to move out of state. What purpose would that serve? His problems are going to follow him where ever he goes. My problems will only get worse if I leave the state. I have 3 kids that need at least one stable parent in their lives- & guess what folks, that will always be me and only me!

  8. I am about $3 grand short of what it takes to pay my bills each year. I did my budget yesterday.

  9. I need a financial miracle to happen, like winning the lottery. I don’t need to match all the numbers & win the jackpot. I just need $100,000 to pay off my house & vehicle, and then I can live very easily off of what I make. Heck- I’d even take $88K to just pay off the house and keep paying on the vehicle each month!

  10. I wonder if anyone, at home, would notice if I quit talking. It’s not like I ever get to finish a story, I am always getting interrupted by someone who has no idea what he is talking about but thinks he knows everything about anything on this planet! I have hopes & dreams but no one else knows about them cuz I keep them all bottled up inside.

  11. I really should be working right now, but I so don’t feel like it. I’ve had that problem all week. It doesn’t help to start your week off with the Wicked Witch of the West yelling at you in your office over something you have no control over. Maybe if she had left us her phone number I could have called her to tell her that my boss would not be here when she came in. But she didn’t even have an appointment with him, she just had an appointment to come in to get a quote. My boss told her that “we” would be happy to meet with her, that he would be doing it himself. It was about a one minute conversation, her stating that she wanted to bring in her papers to get a quote Monday @ 10 am, Boss Man saying that someone would be able to help her at that time & to come on in. Does that sound like she was setting an appointment with just him? I didn’t think so. So when she got here and there was no Boss Man, she went off on me saying it was a waste of her time, blah blah blah…. Saying how she would not be doing business with this office blah..blah..blah.. then demanded that I do her quotes for her anyways and asked if there was another office in town for her to do business with! I so wanted to tell her that I wasn’t going to waste my time if that was how she was going to be, but I’ve had 10 years of “good customer service” beaten into my head so I was polite & did the quotes. When Boss Man found out, he told me I should have told her that I wasn’t going to waste my time on her. Guess I should go with my gut feeling on stuff then huh!


Okay, I do feel better now. I am going to try very hard to save up the money I will need to go to OK in April. I will need about a grand, we’ll see. If Jeff’s disability goes through then I know I will be able to go, the kids get a certain amount each month- that will be a very nice increase towards our budget! I’ll be able to pay all the bills each month & have money left over to take the kids places & get the stuff they need too so they won’t have to go ask their Grandma for it. I always feel like such a bad mom cuz my kids feel they have to ask their Grandma for money for things like book orders, school cloths, field trips etc….

Okay, really I’ve got work to do!

1 comment:

chellfire said...

Durn it woman, you made me cry! I am going to try very hard to get to OK in April. Problem is once I am there I might not want to leave! Property is so much cheaper other there than here. Things well get better, I will have my income tax money back in a week. That will help so much!