Sunday, November 05, 2006

When did candy bars get so pricey? Granted it's been a while since my last purchase,but seriously. 85 cents for a regular sized candy bar? Seriously. I was expecting somewhere between 50 & 60 cents, but 85 cents? Seriously! Too me, that alone is enough reason to not purchase any more. I do believe that I was overcharged and the sales woman was overcharging everyone to support her crack habit. Or else she figured anyone coming into the gas station at 1am buying beer & a candy bar needs to be overcharged. I didn't buy the beer, one of my gf's did. It was Girls Night Out.

I will fill in more on that later. It involves peeing in an apple orchard and ending up with a truck full of apples.

Right now I have to get my kids out the door for a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. I love playing Skeet Ball so secretly I'm trying to get them out the door so I can play!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

FUN FUN. Yes, candy bar prices suck but so do the calories..I guess it's a trade off.