Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving day is over and now my kids are with their dad. It is always so strange to be home all by myself. They've been going with their dad for quite a few years but never on a regular basis, so being alone isn't something I do often.

Today, before their dad came to get them, the kids and I raked leaves. It was such a nice day out too. I just can't get over how many leaves I have in my yard. I really should get rid of a few trees, but they provide a ton of shade for the house in the summer. But the yard looks really nice now.

Yesterday my brother, his dog, and some friends of ours and their kids came over for dinner. We had a really nice dinner of turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, rolls, and corn. Renee brought dessert, tons & tons of pie- yummy pies. We had a good time, and after dinner we all sat and watched Grey's.

I'm going to go find something to do now. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: