Wednesday, November 22, 2006

They're fixing my truck!!!!! I am so happy! I almost started crying yesterday when they told me they might not be able to fix it. The damage is $350 shy of totalling the truck. Needless to say, I am getting a brush guard for it as soon as I can. I think that would have saved a few parts and reduced the damage by about $1500. But on a good note, everything visible on the front of the truck will be new and shiny. New hood, grill, bumper, left fender, headlight assembly, fog lights, raditor, reserve tank- all new!

But until the truck is done I will be driving the loaner vehicle, a teeny tiny Dodge Neon. I really don't like driving a vehicle that I am taller than. The roof comes up to my boobs. I almost have to fold myself in half just to get into it. But it is good on gas. I just put in $16 and got 3/4 of a tank today! I wasn't going to fill it cuz I have to return it with half a tank & I didn't know if I would still have the loaner tomorrow. I do need to go get some things out of my truck though, like my sunglasses.

I was looking on ebay though when I thought I would have to find a new vehicle. I found an 02 Chevy Tahoe, loaded- currently at $1,300. A bit higher on miles but in excellent condition. Now I don't have to worry about it.

Okay, I've got to get back to work. I will be having a 4 day weekend! Everyone have a Great Thanksgiving, that is a lot to be thankful for in the world yet.

No comments: