Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Have you ever just had a day when you really didn't feel like being at work? Well that is today. I am just in some sort of funk today & don't really know why. Okay, maybe I do know why, sort-of. I need about $300 more every month, at a minimum.

Got my haircut last night. All of us got atleast a trim. I now have longer layers & some framing around my face. Problem is my hair is on the thin side so the framing isn't quite like I wanted but that is not the fault of the hair gal. That would be the fault of my genes.

Lil'Man & I went for a walk last night & took the dog. It was nice to spend that time with just my son. I think he liked it too. I was going to go by myself but he wanted to go too. I really enjoy walking down by the river, it is so pretty & peaceful. I told Lil'Man that my next place was going to be on the water, either a lake or have a creek run through it. He agreed. So according to everything I have told my kids about my next house, it will be in the country w/ acrage, have a pool, a dishwasher w/ disposal built in, atleast 2 bathrooms and a basement that is finished and have some sort of body of water on it that is not a mud puddle.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sounds heavenly - can I move in to? I bet Lil Man really enjoyed the one on one time :)