Saturday, August 19, 2006

My 100th Post!~

Guess I could be syndicated now, how exciting! But really. Hey Jenn, know how you are always asking me about gossip from back home? Well I've got some for you. Guess who has cancer? Oh come now, guess? IT'S ME! Yep, my dad's girlfriend was at a shower today and a local salon owner was there and asked her how I was doing. She is so concerned about me. I am way to young to have cancer! Man, I don't even have to go to the doctor to find out I have cancer, just send someone to a shower to find out my health status. I wonder how long I have and what treatment I will be undergoing? Wonder what I have to go to to find that out? Maybe a wedding reception? Or maybe a tailgate party? How about a PTO meeting? My poor Dad. He called me today and asked me if I had heard the latest rumor about myself. All kinds of things were running through my head, wondering what he had heard and if any of it were true. Then he tells me I have cancer. Let me tell you, I was relieved. Honestly I was. I started laughing I was so relieved. I had to tell Gomer & Lil'Man cuz they go to school with said salon owners kids. The last thing I want is for my kids to hear something like that at school and freak out on everyone. I do wonder who would have told her such a thing though. Wonder if I am going to have to run an ad in the local paper to let everyone know that I DO NOT have cancer. Or I could try to milk it for all it's worth. Maybe I could get some free stuff out of it. Nah, that would just be wrong on so many levels. Okay, gotta go & get my cancered butt in to the shower. I am going to a toy party with Darcey to night. Should be lots of fun! TTYL!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Who is this girl? I am so going to kick her ass!