Friday, August 25, 2006

Feelin' the love!

Yesterday on the way to the JV Football game I was so feeling the love from my 12 yr old, Gomer. She had 2 friends with her and we were all in the truck. She told me I sucked! Can you believe that! I. suck. Gee & I thought I was a cool mom. Atleast some of her friends think I'm cool. Then later when we were heading to one of the friend's house to get her some cloths (she spent the night), Gomer called me by my given name instead of Mom. I thought I'd have a few years before I felt that kind of love from her!

Yesterday was a very stressful day. When they say breaking up is hard to do, they were not lying. But I'm not going to go into that here.

Have a nice day! Mine is going to be busy again. I got barely nothing done yesterday at work. People keep calling and stopping in, what do they think I am? An insurance gal? Oh yeah! I am!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The joy of parenting huh? I am so sorry and lots of hugs going out to you for the breakup... it sucks when that happens and he's been lying to you, everyone around you - okay - nuff said.....

chellfire said...

I was a little off on what she had said to me, her actual words were "screw you" not "you suck". Even better!

I am happier & better off without him. It just hurts that someone that says they want to be with you and only you does the stuff he has done.