Thursday, June 29, 2006

Okay, just a quickie. Well I gotta get one somewhere!

I have a ton of stuff I have to get done before I leave on Friday. I am taking all of next week off of work. The Headquarters for the company I work for is moving over the weekend and the system is going to be down from 5pm on Friday til sometime on wednesday. So we have to have EVERYTHING uploaded before we leave on friday or else it will be late & I will be on vacation so it will be very late. This is the longest vacation I will have taken at this job. I am kind of worried I will come back to a boat load of work to finish!

I don't think I will be updating while on vacation either. Seeing how the 2 people that read this are going to be with me, why update?

My future sil is having a bridal shower on saturday the 8th. Yep, same day as the one we have planned for Jessica. I was just told about this other shower yesterday. NICE. I'm going to the one that I already said I was going to. Besides, I don't want to witness the possible drama that could happen at the other one. It's dork's brother that is getting married and his step gma is having the shower. I do not get along wi/ one of the step aunts. But that is a different story for a different day.

Gotta go.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So you are going to Jessica? Yeah! But I do not want you to be in trouble with the 'family'. Isn't it a future 'ex-sis'?