Saturday, June 10, 2006

Okay, just to let ya know the bad mood lifted as soon as I left work. By the time I got home I was in a great mood. I had just enough time to change my cloths and get ready to go to Beanie's Girl Scout Bridging Cermony. They had a Movie Star theme, it was pretty nice. I did take some pictures and as soon as I get back to work I will post some. I would download the stuff to post now but I only have 20 minutes before we have to leave for a surprise graduation party. After the cermony we came home, Gomer had 2 girlfriends spending the night and while we were waiting for one of them to come over we were outside playing volleyball. Beanie ended up going to one of her friends for the night and Mel called & wanted me to go out w/ her. So while we waited for gf#2 & Mel to get there, the rest of us (Lil'Man, Gomer, gf#1 & I) played volleyball in the yard and turned cartwheels. Yes, I was able to get my old body to do cartwheels. I was pretty impressed! So it turned into a "Hey look what I can still do!" event, which of course I had to show Mel & her daughter when they got there. Mel & I had to take her daughter to her dad's house before we went out and then we didnt' stay out very long. I was home by 11ish. The girls had put the tent up to sleep in and shortly after I got home they came in. They said there were to many noises outside that they didn't want to hear. Apparently one of the neighbors were having loud sex. It must have been really loud cuz the closest neighbor is like 80 years old! I think it was the nasty neighbors across the street. So the girls decided to move their camp out to Gomer's room. I don't blame them, I would have too!

Okay, gotta get the kids in & cleaned so we can go.

No comments: