Thursday, February 02, 2006

Karma, is it real?

I do believe in a past life I must have been a serial killer. Karma is a bitch! & karma is really bad when combined with PMS. I thought I was doing pretty well in this life, but the keepers of karma must not agree! Very little has been going my way lately. At this rate I will not have the money to go to OK for spring break. I don’t think I can do the trip on $600. Geeze, I am so glad it is Thursday, almost the weekend. The girls (Sherry, Jenn A, Melanie & I) are going out on Saturday to celebrate mine & Sherry’s birthdays. (Yes Jenn M- Sherry’s was yesterday 2/2 & mine is Monday 2/6). I really hope Melanie drives so I can drink! I don’t feel like spending the night in GR.

1 comment:

chellfire said...

I was the driver, so no drunkeness for me! :( Someone needs to stay sober for the safety of their friends. Plus a DUI is way to expensive!