Tuesday, October 24, 2006




Wow, Football is finally over! I had thought it was over last weekend but I was wrong. This past Saturday was Super Saturday. Lil'Man played at 1pm, we finally got home from the field at 4:30ish- closer to 5 I do believe. They lost, but it was a close game. I sat out in the cold rainy weather to watch my boy play. What a good mommy I am. Beanie had gone with a fellow cheerleader to her gma's house in Irons. Gomer went with her gparents shopping. They bought her an Ipod Nano- it's pink. She LOVES it. She was downloading stuff last night- again. I was in my room with the other 2 watching tv, Gomer yells at me to come to her. She is freaking out! Somehow a few videos I had taken with the digital camera (ones from Jenn's visit to MI in July- which included a video from Jess' shower) ended up on Itunes and where in the process of being downloaded onto her Ipod. She was "I don't want THAT on my Ipod! Look at it Mom! I DON'T WANT THAT ON IT!!!!" The That in question was a giant plastic/latex penis! It was the video from one of the games played at the shower! She then showed me the other 2 videos (both of Nicky playing on the beach) and said "I don't mind having those on my Ipod, but I don't want THAT on my Ipod!" Luckily, they didn't get downloaded. Her Ipod isn't a video one. She can put pictures on it, but no video.

Boss Man is on vaca this week. He won a company trip to Mexico. Must be nice. But while he is gone I can't close the office during the day. I am trying to get into the denist. I have a tooth that has decided it needs to be in multiple pieces and that is not comfortable what so ever! The denist has me on a waiting list to get in. No insurance- kind-of gotta take what I can get for a low price. Anyway. The dentist office called me yesterday, they had an opening for today at 1pm. I can't take it- can't close the office for that long (dentist is in Grant, 30 minutes away from the office). I had to turn it down. Then this morning they called again. Now they have many times available for today, sorry- still can't take it. That must have been a sign. Maybe I was supposed to go today. Oh well. I just hope they call me again next week. I just hope Gomer has enough brace wax to last me until I can get in. I just cover the tooth & it's sharp edges with wax and chew everything on the right side.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Bless your heart! I hope you get the tooth thing figured out. We all go at the end of November. Blah. Yuck. So Gomer didn't like the toy huh? That was too funny. I forgot about those!