Thursday, October 19, 2006

I so need to find a radio station that not only comes in without any static, but one that doesn't play "Hangin' Tough" by New Kids On The Block. How am I ever going to get that tune out of my head now? I wasn't even a fan of theirs back in 1988 when the song was popular. Please oh please let a different song enter the deep dark hiden spots of my brain! Ok, next they are played "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkly. I can live with that one. & now it is "Lucky Star" by Madonna. I've got to get a better radio that can pick up a different station!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, I was so listening to the same station at the same time!

Jenn :)

Jennifer said...

come now, who didn't like NKOTB and those holey jeans????

Unknown said...

Right!?

chellfire said...

What really sucked is that Boss Man likes the station. When he hears an older song, it makes him remember what he was doing in that time of his life & who he was dating. Ick. Like I want to imagine Boss Man dating!