Friday, October 13, 2006

It's official. I'm getting old. Or at least that is what the SPAM God believes. This is what I just got in my inbox.

Over 50? Single? If this describes you, then RealMatureSingles is for you.If you are ready to meet "The One" and want to establish a relationship, then pleaseClick This Link to get started right now. Serious Singles only!

There was a picture too, but that didn't copy over. Now I am single, would like to someday met "the one" and want to establish a relationship, but when did I get to be over 50? That would mean my baby is turning atleast 30 on Monday and not 13! Geez where did the time go? Did she have a good high school experience? Who was her prom date? Where did she go to college? Did she have fun? I have seemed to have lost about 20 years of my life, all with 1 email!

No comments: