Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Well, it's been a few days, so I guess I should update!

Christmas is almost over. We have one more Christmas party to attend and then it is finally over. Santa (AKA Grandma Judy) got the kids a new PS2 this year. Lil'Man wore out the old PS2. He also got some new PS2 games, a few Cabela's games, a Star Wars game, and ATV Offroad Fury 3 (he already has 1 & 2). He also got much needed new cloths & a belt. Gomer got a Sony Walkman MP3 Compatible CD player. She loves it! My brother burned her a CD with 132 songs on it. She also got new cloths, mostly Aeropostale stuff. (Remember the great deals I got back in the first of November?) Beanie got a new Bratz Head, other Bratz dolls, and cloths. They also got Uno Attack. That game is so fun! I got the Miranda Lambert CD too and a pizza cooker. They got a lot of stuff, too much really. They really don't need much except for cloths any more. They rarely play with the toys they do have. Except for the PS2 & computer games.

I kind-of forgot to pay the water bill. Now I have to pay an extra $30 because they shut it off. Have I ever told you how much I hate living in town? I think it is such a crock to have to pay for your water. Water is free, dang it! What are they going to charge us for next? The air we breathe? That is about the only free thing left anymore! I so need to sell my house & move into the country. Taxes are lower outside of the city and the water is free!


Isn't this the cutest baby? She is 8 now! This is Beanie when she was 6 months old. Now she is sassy! In this picture she couldn't talk yet. What happened to those days? I just wanna reach into the picture and squeeze those cheeks! Looking at pictures of the kids as babies almost makes me want to have another one. Thank goodness I closed up that factory! Too bad their Ol'Man will be reproducing until his "woo hoo" falls off!

I so need to get away from everything! I'm really at the point if someone were to offer me a job in another state I would take it. As long as I have housing and can pay my bills each month I'd move. Isn't that sad? I'd hate to uproot my kids but I'd do it. They are friendly, well adjusted kids- they would make new friends quickly.

Well I should get back to work. Incase I don't update before Friday, Happy New Year Everyone! Don't Drink & Drive.

No comments: