Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's your birthday, gonna party like it's your birthday!

I can’t believe my baby is 8 today!  She is getting to be such the little adult.  She will tell her older siblings what to do & how to do it-  all the while saying “Mom says…” & I didn’t say a thing!  I just have to chuckle a little under my breath.    Last night she was telling me what she wanted Santa to bring her.  She wants a boy Bratz doll.  I asked her what else she wanted.  Her reply “You said Santa was only bringing one gift this year.”  Yes, I did say that.  So I asked her what her back-up item was- a girl Bratz doll.  Well this morning when she opened her birthday gifts she got a boy & a girl Bratz doll.  Now Santa has to figure out what to get her.  I think anything Bratz will fit the bill.  Tonight we are having cake & ice cream with the Grandparents.  Beanie picked out banana cake- a favorite of everyone in my household!  I can’t wait for cake!  We are making our own pizza’s for dinner too.  I can’t wait to get home to chow!

1 comment:

chellfire said...

Jenn-
I could always fulfull our dreams by moving to your neck of the woods. But I hate moving & y'all move too much for me!