Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Just a little background info:

For those who don't know me, let me fill you in a bit. I am no longer going to update my yahoo 360 blog, I'm going to update this one now.

I have 3 children. Gomer is my 12 year old daughter. Lil'Man is my almost 10 year old son. Bean(ie) is my almost 8 year old daughter. Ol'Man is their dad. Ol'Man & I were married for 6 years until he decided just one woman wasn't enough. So I divorced him. But then I took him back (guess I am a sucker). We are together now, working on things. We have been divorced for 3 years now and have been back together for just over 1 year. As with any relationship things can get tough, but as I said we are working on it.

One of my closest friends turned me onto blogging. Now I find it is the easiest way to find out what's going on in her life (even if that means I have to read Diva's blog to find out) as she lives of so far away (like almost 800 miles away). But I guess when you find a man as great as hers you move to be with him. I would too! And that gives me an excuse to go on a road trip. Granted I've made the trip only twice & once they met us half way! Jenn- I will make another trip, I promise!

I don't think much exciting happens in my life but I promise to not bore ya'll to much. If there is anything you want to know, just ask.

No comments: