Friday, January 25, 2008

OK time for another coffee break - put on your thinking cap:



There is a very, very tall coconut tree, and there are 4 animals:

King Kong, Ape, Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They have a competition to see who is the fastest to get the banana. Who do you guess will win?

Your answer will reflect your personality. Try and answer within 30 seconds.

Got your answer? Scroll down to see the analysis.


-

-

If your answer is . . . .


Orangutan = dull/stupid

Ape = foolish

Monkey = idiot

King Kong = moron



Why?


Coconut trees, don't have bananas ! ! ! !

It's obvious you're stressed by your work.

Go home

2 comments:

Little Wing said...

Oh god, you got me, I am a MORON!!!!!!!!

My blog is right where it has always been, Chelle!

Little Wing said...

Chelle, I fixed my profile page, you can find me now!