Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My good friend and bar manager has put in her 2 week notice. Now I have to decide if I want to stay there without her. I'm a great server, I could get a job most anywhere. Once I learn what goes in all the drinks, I will be a great bartender. I am quick and make few to no mistakes. I like that bar, but I don't know how much I'm going to like it without her there. She called me last night & told me. She also said I might want to consider putting mine in too. I guess I will see who they have replace her and see how it goes. I know I can make better money at another bar and I would be able to make it to another bar a lot closer to my home on time on a Friday night as well. I know I will figure this out, I just hate the waiting.

3 comments:

Little Wing said...

Chelle, go where the money is. That would be my advise.
There is no such thing as long term job security so go where the money is.

chellfire said...

More things happened yesterday and now she isn't finising the 2 weeks. She's done. I am going to put my app in at several different places. Who ever offers me a job is where I'll go. I already put my app in at a bar/resterant just down the road from my day job. They are always busy on the weekends, so that would be good money. I'm also going to put my app in at a bar a lot closer to my home.

Little Wing said...

I worked part time in a bar/restraunt and the money is good.
I don't blame her for not finishing the 2 weeks, I have always believed the owners wouldn't give me a two week notice if they were gonna fire me!!!!
Good on you Chelle, I am sending good vibes out to the universe for you!