Thursday, September 13, 2007

The headache went away, guess I needed to eat. Funny how that works sometimes.

I had to, and I mean HAD TO, go get 2 new tires today. I put it off cuz I hate to sit in the waiting room at the tire place while they take longer than they tell me to change and rotate my tires. Today they told me an hour. It took about an hour 15. Not too bad. They almost broke my truck however in the process. One of the lugnuts was "frozen" in place and they thought the stud was going to break off in the process. But apparently it did not. I'm not sure who the shorty was that drove my truck from their garage bay to the front of the store, but I really think they could avoid moving the seat while they drive the truck a whole whopping 100 feet. His legs have to be about 20 inchs long! I know mine are long- 33 inch inseam- but really. Did he really need to move the seat forward about 12 inches? I couldn't even fold my legs up to get into my truck! But, boy- does she drive nice now! No more rattling and vibrations (although one could say the vibrations are a cheap thrill if you sit just right!)

1 comment:

Little Wing said...

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off on your theory of the vibrations!!!!!!!
Sometimes we have to take our cheap thrills where we find them, don't we!