Thursday, September 14, 2006

30 ThingsSubject Survey time!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought? It’s time to do the hair again.

2. When is the next time you will have sex? I wish I knew!

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DUCK"? Muck

4. Favorite planet? Earth, haven’t been anywhere else!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile? I would have to say My Youngins.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? It’s called “Walkin’ Around” It sounds a bit like some music they play on That 70’s Show.

7. What shirt are you wearing? Short sleeved black velvet t-shirt

8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago? I was actually working, adding a car to a policy.

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? Unlisted. (they are black satin slides)

10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark, if I am going to be sleeping or relaxing in it.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey? I really like her, just like a sister I never had!

12. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on? The one without the wet spot, but look at question #2 and then we all know that would be either one!

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? How sad, I was sleeping

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? I don’t text that often, & it was erased, more than likely a reminder to pay my bill.

15. How do you like your eggs? Over easy, with toast.

16. What's a word/phrase that you say a lot? You’ve got to be kiddin’ me!

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? One of my daughters…

18. Last furry thing you touched? The dog, I gave her loves on my way out the door this morning.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Just ibuprofen

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Atleast 15. I’m such a slacker!

21. Favorite age you have been so far? Adult age? 21. otherwise it was 18- Mom was still alive & I had NO responsibilities!

22. Your worst enemy? That would be ME.

23. What is your current desktop picture? Azul (came w/ the puter)

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Yes, have him call me.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly which one would you pick? A million bucks

26. Do you like someone? Of course I do. But do I like-like someone?

27. The last song you listened to? Every time I Hear Your Name, Keith Anderson

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do? Step aside so a stray bullet doesn’t hit me!

29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be? I have no idea. I’m not that violent of a person, but I do have my moments.

30. What is the closest object to your left foot? The desk.

As taken from Jennifer.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My worst enemy is me too...