Friday, July 20, 2007

href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ciabhol9TEE/RqDKlyAZ2RI/AAAAAAAAAA0/M0z1SKbN5Gk/s1600-h/kk.jpg">

This is my friend (also my bar manager)'s son. He is good friends with my boy. I was painting my and my youngest daughter's nails and he wanted his done too. Keep in mind this is an 11 year old- going into 6th grade football playing boy.



This is my boy. He had to have his done too. They both wanted black & hot pink but I couldn't find the black. I guess it's in my oldest girl's purse. The boys said they want to keep the polish on until football season starts. Brave, Brave boys.


& when did this happen? When did my baby get so grown up?


I had my mammogram yesterday. Now it is just a waiting game. The tech said the radiologist was to read them either that same day or first thing this morning, then my doctor should get the results in about 2-3 days, then I should get a letter by day 7. That's 7 days of waiting. I am not a patient person. When I want something I want it now. NOW DAMNIT! GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT NOW! Hey, did I mention that I have zero patience? I'll keep you informed.

1 comment:

Little Wing said...

Chell, your daughter is beautiful!
Boys can be so funny!!!!
They must feel quite secure about themselves to let you paint their nails, I love it!